Prattville Country Club - Pool Rules & Regulations
The Policy and Procedures committee, at the direction of the Board of Directors and under the
authority of the Prattville County Club by-laws, has defined the following rules for the primary
purpose of providing maximum safety, enjoyment, and utilization of the club facilities. It is impossible to prepare a set of rules that anticipates every situation; therefore, it is expected that every member will exercise common sense, honesty and consideration for others in the use of the pool facilities. Members will be responsible for informing their family and guests of the rules. Parents will be responsible for the behavior or their children and are requested to specifically caution their children to observe all rules and to obey all instructions of the lifeguards and staff of the Prattville Country Club.
To download a printable version of these rules, please click here.
1. Entrance is restricted to:
• Member-Accompanied Guests
• Others participating in special events by invitation of Club Management
• Designated Prattville Country Club Employees
2. Members must sign in at the gate.
3. All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian that is over the age of 16. Any child under the age of 4 must remain within arms reach of parent/guardian at all times.
4. Swimmers MUST wear bathing suits. Cut-off shorts are specifically forbidden.
5. Admission to the pool will be refused to anyone with open sores or infections.
6. Running, boisterous conduct, ball playing, rough play, pushing and towel flipping are specifically prohibited in the pool and pool area.
7. Animals, picnic baskets, personal coolers and glass are not allowed in the pool area.
8. ALL play equipment brought from home MUST meet the approval of the lifeguards. Floats, rafts, water guns, skateboards and bicycles are not allowed.
a) Noodles, baby floats, arm floats, diving sticks, and water balls (the squishy kind, not tennis balls) are the only toys allowed.
b) NO footballs, baseballs, basketballs, etc of ANY KIND will be allowed
9. Babies and children that are potty training MUST wear swim diapers, and MUST have swimsuits on over the swim diapers.
10. No diving at any time is allowed.
11. No smoking is allowed on the pool deck.
1. All slide participants must pass the swim test administered by the lifeguarding staff.
2. Slide participants must form a line on the pool deck and not on the slide stairway.
3. Only one rider on the slide at a time. NO doubles, trains or chains.
4. Participants can slide down the slide laying down or sitting, but may not go down backwards or on their stomachs.
5. Sliders must exit splashdown area immediately.
6. All sliders must keep their arms and legs inside slide tube.
7. Lifeguards have the authority not to allow people on the slide that are not following these rules, and to close the slide at any time.